From our CEO, Chris Gullo
Media Recommendations for Entertainment
Hand-picked, age-appropriate media suggestions to keep the whole family engaged.
- Best Music Apps and Games for Kids
- New Kids’ TV Shows
- 50 Books All Kids Should Read Before They’re 12
- Best Family Movies
- Common Sense Selections highlighting the best movies and TV shows
- Sibling Watch-Together TV
- Best Documentaries for Kids and Families
Resources for at-home learning
Tools to help parents and caregivers keep kids focused and learning at home.
- 17 Apps to Help Kids Stay Focused
- Apps That Act Like Math and Science Tutors for Homework Help
- Free Educational Apps, Games, and Websites
- Top Time-Management Apps
- When everything feels overwhelming, check out tips for taking in rapidly changing news.
- De-stress together with meditation apps for kids and families.
- Get the blood flowing and elevate the mood with these 25 dance games (you might need to buy a special control from Amazon).
- Apps, websites, and video games that inspire running, jumping, and more to stay active.
- Don’t forget to enjoy a device-free dinner or two.